UK Mainland: £4.95
Northern Ireland: £17.64
Isle of Wight £12.12
Scilly Isles £16.54
If you have not received email confirmation regarding your order/s, please check your spam and junk folders for email communication from email@example.com and mark it as “not spam or not junk”.
All goods are delivered through and can be tracked here: https://www.dpdlocal.co.uk/
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Health Worker Uniforms Limited holds no responsibility for items which may be damaged or lost when customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by DPD e.g. Behind bin.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
- DPD Standard Delivery only covers UK Mainland, any orders placed outside of the UK Mainland will be subject to additional delivery charges based upon location.